Hello MK,

Thanks so much for your advice--this does seem very effective and I will have to give it a try =] That does seem like it caters to advanced levels of analysis.

DBat,

thanks for your input as well; I will certainly give this a shot. I am so glad to hear this from other intelligent individuals with similar experiences =]

HowlerKarma,

I really appreciate your feedback as well. For the longest time I imagined I was unintelligent or simply lacking in critical thinking because I could not "perform" as well as I desired on tests like the SAT,ACT, or GRE.

As a teenager and young adult, I could speak three languages, switch from 13th century lexicon to 19th whilst attempting to recreate facsimiles,and learn Quantum Mechanics, yet I felt incompetent because of how I fared on standardized tests like the aforesaid ones. I felt "stupid" by these measurements in that colleges would view me as lacking. I never took AP tests because of my fear of these examinations and my overall lack of self-worth.

Again, it means a lot to me to have other competent individuals--such as yourselves--to indicate that I am not alone in overcoming this dilemma.
Thanks for your feedback!