DD9 finally admitted that the work she is doing in 3rd grade is just too easy and she would really like some harder work, especially in math. Her regular class just now started working on division and the last I heard, she was working on some basic algebra concepts with the gifted teacher. The gifted teacher said she was doing very well with what they were working on together and DD was picking things up quickly.

Could someone tell me if there is an online math program that allows the child to work at their own pace and continue moving up through the grade levels as they go? For example - we could start DD in 4th grade math as review, but she could end up in pre-algebra by the time she has topped out at her actual level without paying for another class or any additional fees except for the initial fee for the class/program.

We don't want to stick DD in a class/program that we think is at her level just to find out she can do more advanced work and we don't want to jump her up to a higher level only to find out she just isn't there yet. For us it would be a better option if she could just go as far as she can without any restrictions.

I've gone back through some older posts thinking I had seen something about a program like this, but now I can't find what I'm looking for.

We would also be interested in a language arts program that works like this if anyone knows of one of those.