We're now a few months into getting services and I'm getting a lot of feedback and requests for more testing. We started with SPD and anxiety with a dash of OCD tendencies in 2010.

An OT evaluation wants her tested for autism (again) and a learning assessment done (on our list of things to do as the budget builds back up).

In December last year the psychologist added ADHD.

In January she qualified for an IEP with SLD but nothing specified as to the cause. The school psychologist mentioned low executive function but the numbers I have are generalized. Working memory and processing speed but fall under average though memory was the 68th%tile and processing speed was the 17%tile. With the last two categories at 99% they gave twice exceptional but not that the other exception is. She can't blend sounds, has a speech impediment, has significant trouble copying but can easily discern differences in images, and has trouble recalling number and letters.

Now the OT is wanting her to go to a development optometrist(?) to have her tracking looked at and is mentioning dyspraxia. Dyslexia has always been high on my list due to the severity my mother-in-law has it.

Are some of these likely to be eliminated? Or is this a case where they all overlap so badly they may not be able to tell what is what? And will all of this effect how she learns?

It's really amazing to see how many things she struggles with but had adapted in such away that we didn't suspect a thing. I just wanted to know why my child can't look at me or remember a letter after teaching it for week even though she can name every character on My Little Ponies!