My DD8 also has a 50+ point difference between her processing and verbal scores. At our IEP meeting the other day the district ordered several new evaluations, including a Sensory Integration evaluation. She has been getting OT in school for more than a year and had been getting it privately for more than a year before that. She has had 2 neuropsych evals as well as a full eval by the school psychologist. It was the Assistive Technology evaluator that recommended this evaluation. Obviously we don't know yet what the results will be but if there is a possibility that there is a sensory issue that can be addressed to help overcome the challenges she faces you bet I want to know.

(By the way I don't think we really have a good diagnoses at this point. The neuropsych diagnosed dyslexia, dysgraphia, dyspraxia, math disability and anxiety-nos along with verbal scores above 99th percentile. He put them all under an umbrella of "Nonverbal Learning Disorder -ish". She doesn't really meet the criteria for NLD but "it's a useful diagnostic concept." He also labeled ADHD-Inattentive which we totally disagree with - we think he simply measured the results of her shutting down from anxiety. Yes I want to get a correct diagnosis but at least for now we have specific issues identified and are trying as best as we can to have them addressed.)