Bronalex - I have been thinking fo you b/c I remember your posting about your situation. I was concerned that despite the fact you were told your son's vision disorder was "cured" by the surgery the testing results looked to me like it had not been! The vision therapy has helped my DS tremendously! I will see the impact it has on his WISC scores this May but I am happy we did it. Also, he seemed not to be making progress for awhile and I realized that it was his iphone usage that was really causing stagnant progress and relapse... My son "Over-converges" so things like iphones only execerbate the problem. We got him a computer with a big screeen that we make sure he sits a good distance from and I plan on getting an Ipad for the portable games and reading etc. So, just a heads up if you son has an over-convergence issue - be careful fo the Iphones! I'll let you know how mu guys WISC scores look after almost a year of VT when I find out! smile Also, I got our school to cover some of the VT - however it has taken so long to do that and much beaucratic red tape ( It will finally be approved at the end of March after 6 months of trying to get it through!) Good luck I am so pleased for your son - it should make a world of difference for him!