Originally Posted by Dude
The important question here is, what was his standing in the Bilderberg Group?

Originally Posted by Dude
Me? You're the one who seemed to think that the religion of the leadership of Caltech was important. You started this whole thing by linking to an article talking about over-representation of Jews at leading universities, from a notoriously right-wing source. This whole thread is trending towards conspiracy theory loony-land.

I did ask you not to polititroll. You declined the request.

Umm.

Dude, you've admitted in at least one other thread that you like to argue for its own sake. Yesterday, I wrote something about the band room incident. You did such a masterful job of contorting the meaning of my words to manufacture controversy, I considered suggesting that you seek employment as a commentator on Fox News, if you don't do that already.

Personally, I'm tired of your constant baiting and thread inflaming. Too many threads get derailed.

I know that lots of people here (myself included) write things that may be provocative, but in my case at least, I'm offering honest opinions and not tossing out statements designed to sidetrack a debate and/or create a shouting match. I get an strong impression of "designed to manufacture controversy" from a lot of what you write. There are lots of internet forums that encourage this kind of thing, but IMO, this isn't one of them. Of course, this is just my humble (but honest) opinion.

Last edited by Val; 11/29/12 04:39 PM.