Thank you for the reply. I had been looking at the SB-V as an option. Money is tight just b/c we send our kids to a private school but my husband and I are committed to doing what we need to do to help our son. He is a great kid and we want him to succeed. Right now he can cope fairly well but we don't forsee that lasting much longer. Was shocked to see the math he is capable of doing isn't learned until the end of his 2nd grade year. By then he will be well beyond that if he keeps asking us to show him different things. Will post on the regional board and see what people say. The closest one to us on the list you posted doesn't do testing of course. The next closest is about 4 hours away. My fear is getting in with someone like you had costing up $2500 and our son digging his heels in and saying he won't do it. He can be quite strong willed. The good thing is he really enjoyed taking the IQ test (he said it was easy...probably was...he just wasn't fast enough) so that may help motivate him to do it again. Thanks again for your help!