Please help!

I need to choose a 100% internet based homeschool curriculum for two boys, one of which has Aspergers and is gifted in Math. Language Arts is by far NOT his strong point.

We need a curriculum that is 100% based online and does not require me to print out papers, use books, or require any handwriting to be involved. My goal is to be 100% mobile with their schooling at all times without having to drag around a bag full of books or supplies. Plus my son who has aspergers will not touch paper. If his schoolwork has to come from a book or require handwriting he simply wont or cant complete it.

For example, last year in public school his grades in reading were dropping dramatically because he could barely finish a chapter let alone a book. We bought him a Nook just off a whim and put the same book on the device and he had the book finished within 24hrs; something about putting the book on a device worked for him.

We were originally going to go with Odysseyware being that we have been told it is 100% based online, but i cannot find anyone who has tried it, i cannot find examples of the coursework, the reviews i've read are very 50/50, it is said to have a lot of technical errors, and its supposedly expensive but again i cannot get info on the pricing either. We have also been told the tests & assessments are timed which will not work for my son's special education requirements or him.

PLEASE HELP! I need to choose something asap.

Basically I just need names of programs and a pro/con list. And pricing would be awesome if you have it.

THANKS!