Sure, We have used several.

EPGY- although my use was limited to early elementary and open enrollment. We liked it, but it was a little dry compared to other options. I have thought about using it for basics and then adding MCT for challenge- I might try that next year. We tend to do a grammar heavy year then a literary heavy year and this year we are literary.

Thinkwell- We used it for math and then also used Singapore/AOPS for some more challenge. I have used for 6th grade through Algebra 2. I wouldn't use it alone for mathy kids, but it provides a very nice base and takes the pressure off of parents teaching.. Thinkwell had videos that I found dorky but my kids LOVED the guy and even wanted a rubber chicken at his recommendation (he said everyone needs a rubber chick to do math) Now the rubber chicken is a good luck mascot for tests. IT is about $150 a year, but you can get deals through homeschool buyers coop.

Khan Academy.FREE!!! We have used this EXTENSIVELY and I can't say enough good things. Science and math are the biggest areas we use. Try it out. We started in about 6th grade for my oldest and I started my second at grade 4. They amaze me with how easily they get the concepts.

Fascinating Chemistry and Biology are things we will use this year. Jr high-high school level course. I have looked at it briefly and I don't know how it will work. The chemistry looks better than the biology. I don't know if I would have bought it but I had coupons to get it free from homeschool buyers coop. I will have to update later.

Gifted Learning Links. All kinds of good stuff, but very $$$$$. We have had good luck with teachers and will do a computer programming course there this year. I know some who ahve had varying experiences with teachers. I would post on WTM or GHF forums to see if anyone had experience with a teacher before starting there. I emailed teachers beforehand to see if I could get a feel for quality.

MIT open courseware- lots of math/science/geeky choices. We have used it for computer programming in the past. It is more lecture style. Again- FREE. It is similar to auditing a college course- no accreditation or grades were given by them. I was told they are working on a system for some sort of accreditation but I don't the know status. It didn't matter to us.

I have friends who have use dK12 or Connections academy, but I didn't feel it was our fit. Everyone is different and they would be good things to explore.

Good Luck!