Thanks for your response Ania.

Unfortunately, if we leave this school, the only other option in our area is public school, which really isn�t an option at all.

Honestly, I think I am more upset about her behavior than my son is. This isn�t new to him and he seems to brush it off after he vents to me for twenty minutes, which I�m thrilled about because he was so sensitive as a young boy. He�ll never be blind-sided by this treatment if he encounters it at some point in his career.

Next year he will have two terrific teachers (hopefully with some subject acceleration to seventh). One teacher has already accepted him into her math class this year so I know she appreciates enthusiastic and able learners. She has actually made positive comments about his intelligence!

Also, the high school that he hopes to attend is a very selective Catholic school offering advanced classes. Obviously, staying in a Catholic school system won�t hurt his chances for acceptance. If he gets into the school, he will finally be in like company and have the opportunity to learn to his highest potential.