It absolutely can work in school...in fact I have a sheet of elem, middle and high school samples of credit systems and potential school rewards. The first and foremost caveat of the approach is "stand #1: I refuse to be drawn into energizing energy". Essentially, that you will not reward a child with strong emotions and reactions for their misbehavior. Glasser believes children are fascinated with our reactions....and will evoke them to get our "energy". Instead, he asks parents to take stand #2: "I refuse not to pull the child into success", by actively recognizing them in everydsy actions, by naming positive qualities, and by giving s pay-off when rules are not broken. Glasser suggests a credit system, point system where a child earn points for following rules, extra positive choices and completing chores. The points are cashed in for
things like Tv time, allowance, and special outings. Stand #3: "Here are the rules and here's what happens" is the final part. Glasser suggests time-outs given while a parent stays completely neutral...possibly followed by bigger consequences for bigger midbehavior. The trick is take away the energy payoff a child normally gets from misbehaving.

I can send you the credit chart if you PM me.