Anyway, it takes months to get an appoint for the eval and wisc testing. So I don't want to wait too long to get the ball rolling. I just need to know how to go about it, Yk? I was hoping/thinking the that once "the team" that tested him were made aware of his vision issues, etc they would be interested in re-evaluating/re-testing. I completely expected the docs to say something along the lines of, "Oh yes! we definitely see how that vision issue would mean the eval and test we did really isn't a very accurate picture and we would definitely want to see how he looks in an eval and and tests after the vision issue is resolved, etc. Okay, well, this is how we'll proceed to get it set up for him to be evaluated and tested again in April 2013." What I got instead was ignored. frown

I guess ultimatley it's not that big of a deal. I could just let the school test him in the spring of 2013, keep the report and dx we have now... keep getting him an IEP for the next two/three years based on a report I don't think is very accurate at all. Perhaps, at the end of the day it's "six of one, half dozen of the other" I don't know. I figured the team that eval'ed him would have guided me with regard to all of this but they seem to just not give me any credence and just want to ignore me. frown

Last edited by marytheres; 06/29/12 03:57 PM.