DS7 has been identified as gifted, diagnosed with ADHD, ODD and mild depression.

I have always wondered if he might be somewhere on the ASD scale as well, but when he got his psycho-educational evaluation, the diagnostician said that she didn't believe he was anywhere on the scale. His psychologist has never mentioned it either.

I've taken a few online quizzes and they show he may be on the scale and to get a professional evaluation. Last night I had him take this Autism quiz and he got a 35, the results said anything over 34 is "very possible" for Autism.

Along with his quirks, he is a VERY angry little boy. It makes me so scared for what might happen in the future. We've been in therapy for 2 years now and it doesn't seem to be getting any better. I've read books, I've gone online... I just don't know what to do anymore.

Does anyone have any advice for me? I hate to say this, but I'm seriously considering sending him away to school because I'm not sure I can take it anymore. It's really taking a toll on my stress level, our family's health and my poor DD9 is having to listen to constant fighting. He often tells her "I know you hate me", even though she's never (that I know of) said that she does and she often tells him she loves him and does nice things for him.

I just don't know what to do anymore. frown

**ETA**
I have a Skype meeting with this psychologist next week to talk about these issues since she specializes in gifted children.

Last edited by kd976; 06/05/12 08:04 AM.