The more I read on here I'm becoming convinced that DS7 who is in first grade (just completed) has dysgraphia. Scores on WISC seem to substantiate this as well. 114-Verbal, 137-PRI, 110-WMI, and 121 PSI. He is much further ahead in math than reading, although ahead of grade level on both. However his writing is atrocious. At first I thought it was simply a handwriting issue and the spelling errors were grade level/age appropriate. However I'm becoming more concerned now that first grade has come to a close. My son wrote

ONe Day the Nite was waLkinG throw the woods sodley ther was a soud a horbol soud the Nite Pekd threw a Bos...
... he saw A MAiL and a FeyMAiL DaGN. he thot they yer GoiNG to MAt so he keld the DAGons.

BTW, his letter g's are mirror image G's as well. Where do I go to get something like this diagnosed? What can I do to help him at home? I think it is supposed to read One day the knight was walking through the woods, sadly there was a sound, a horrible sound, the knight peeked through the bushes and he saw a male and a female dragon, he thought they were going to mate so he killed the dragons.