Your mileage may vary, but I've read many cognitive reports that go beyond the scores to offer a professional opinion about how valid the scores are given the circumstances. For example, the report might say that the full scale IQ is not judged to be a true summary of the child's cognitive ability because of disparities in the subscores. Those disparities may be results or indications of a learning disability. Or the behavioral observations might note that the student had difficulty sustaining attention. This is rare because of testing is one-on-one and most of the questions will be in the "goldilocks zone" of not too easy, not too difficult.

I used to give academic assessments in my school district, and I did have to give so many accommodations to autistic students, in particular, just to get through testing, that the actual scores were not valid. At the same time, I also recognize that the tests aren't much of an indication of what the child can do, either, due to how that particular disability impacts testing.