I guess that it depends on whether you found yourself that have real struggles in life or school. My mother, too, passed on my old school records to me a while back and I came across some cognitive ability group test that I had apparently taken twice at two different schools over the course of my education (we moved a lot). All it had was composite both times, but it appeared to be the same test. Once I was in the 84th percentile, once in the 99th. My later IQ scores support the 99th a lot better.

I also saw with my one dd who took both the WISC twice and the CogAT once that her strengths on the WISC were totally different than the CogAT. She scored very highly on the nonverbal part of the CogAT but just okay/semi-high on verbal. Both times on the WISC she was at or well above the 99th percentile on verbal.

Point being, I don't put a ton of stock into group test scores unless they align well with individual IQ scores or something seen in real life (true struggles in an area that aligns with the weakness on the test, etc.). A person with a real weakness in the nonverbal part of the CogAT should have difficulty with visual spatial things: rotating things in space, geometry, things of that sort.