CTY & CTD will also provide transcripts and both are accredited institutions. Our school specifically asked for him to take Honors Geometry at CTY or CTD. Their prior experience with students has been good with CTY and CTD. They will grant the credit for the class and it will be on his HS transcript. It applies at least to the Honors & AP HS classes. I do know most schools only accept these transcripts from outside accredited schools with prior approval to take the class.

I know the enrichment classes may not provide transcripts. DS took one from CTD last year and got a written report from the instructor at the end of the class.

As far as cost, I'm no expert. The cost of CTD and CTY appear to more the EPGY. I'm not familiar with EPGY.

I did contact CTY and was told he could finish the class as fast as he wants too do so. CTD seemed a little more sketchy on the speed. I was concerned if they intend for it to be a 6 or 9 month period then instructors may or may not respond quickly for him. We went with CTY for the Honors Geometry.