Thanks for the input! I heard they don't use Thinkwell for the Honors Geometry but it would not matter. It's needs to be an accredited class from CTY or CTD. They need transcripts for graduation requirements. They probably would just let him take the placement test and move on, but they can't with this class. It is a self paced class at CTY and they said 3-5 hours a week to finish in 6 months. He is looking at 6-10 hours a week for 3 months. We will have a little more time because I'm going to start him before summer break. He usually ends up on the low end of the time frames they give. Last year his CTD class said 4 - 6 hours a week and he was around 2 hours a week. I have a retired Geometry teacher that is going to check in with him once a week to go over anything he needs more instruction on. He probably doesn't need it but it makes me feel better to know he has a human at a table with him occasionally:) Our school requires the PSEOP paper work to be filled out before starting the class or they will not count it. I think we are going with CTY seems more flexible in the self paced class. It is pricey but its worth it to him to move on next year. I agree the they seem to get more legitimacy than other online classes.

Thanks again for the input:)