Thanks, friends!

Though to avoid taking credit I don't deserve ( wink ), I'll mention that I haven't let go yet, Ann...No one but my DH has read even a word of the thing, and he loves me no matter what, so it's not a real stretch to share with him. laugh But I no longer get shaky at the thought of someone criticizing it, as I did when I was near the start of the project. I think that means my "baby" is just about ready to be sent into the cold, cruel world. LOL!

I should also say that I am trying very, very hard not to be a perfectionist with this project. I keep saying that this is not a work of art, just another book. Perfection is neither necessary nor desirable, really. It's a way to keep me sane, use my skills, and hopefully make some money.

Yes, LMom, a publisher would be FAB-U-LOUS!!! So what are you and your friend planning to translate, if you don't mind my asking? Sounds interesting.

Last edited by Kriston; 03/31/08 10:35 AM. Reason: Got interrupted and forgot to finish a sentence. That does not bode well for the book, I realize...

Kriston