I haven't thought much about the film stars, since the hot, young things in Hollywood by that point will probably be very different than they are now. I'm open to suggestions...I need an adolescent heroine, a young-20s red-headed hero, and a young-20s bad guy, who must be darkly and sexually menacing. Thoughts on casting? Also, who should direct a Norse/Viking story focused on the home life of a young girl, but a life filled with love, jealousy, violence, tragedy, and sex?

One thing is for sure: George Clooney will be producing. At least, that's my fantasy.

A funny: when my DH heard that Gorgeous-George was my pick for producer, he balked, since he knows George is really my only famous-person crush. On that joke-list of the 10 people who you can have a free pass to have an affair with, mine is all Clooney, all the time! laugh

So when I said George would produce, DH said, "Not Clooney! No! If he's part of the deal, then we can't take it. We have to say no!" mad

I laughed--A LOT!--since he was acting like it was a real deal with a real existence in real life.

My reply? "Honey? I haven't finished the book. There's no deal. Relax!"

At least I know he has faith in my abilities, right? If he's so threatened by my imaginary friend producer! ROFL!

Kriston