Hey!  :) 
I only have the two kids but I like it that the baby takes a long nap in the afternoon so I can do something fun with the kid and I send the kid to bed at 8:30 so I get to hang out with the baby for a few hrs. at night.  My mom had 3 kids and she swears by making it a priority on getting all the kids to nap or rest quietly at the same time.  You sure you need a strong drink not a stiff drink? LoL

Don't forget the littles like to work out their Dexterity skills so my games are kept in reserve for times I need them to parallel work.  The baby likes loading checkers into the connect four.  The boy can still get wrapped up into a solitary game of Operation.  

I noticed by the timestamp you have to get up pretty early to get a moment to yourself.  I just wanted to add to your frazzled state that I felt a little awful that I couldn't give that undivided mommy love to my new baby because I was tired and needed to tend my kid too.  I was told don't worry about it because sure the next kid loses out on a little of your time and energy because you have less than you did with the first, but they get attention from their sibling too.  So if you feel guilty, don't.  And remember to send the kids to their room to play as often as you think they'll get along.  I'll pm you my spin-off on the nurtured heart.  

Youth lives by personality, age lives by calculation. -- Aristotle on a calendar