I'm so tired, so tired of being dismissed saying I'm not ready or I'm not mature enough to be studying at a college. I'm sick of having to degrade my intelligence every single day and it makes me so sad that I can understand in my mind what I want but no one else can. I know in my mind how to articulate it to them but when I try to tell them no one gets it. I've known what I've wanted to do since I was in 7th grade. I know where I need to be and it finally hit me last year how much of my life I was wasting.

It's so upsetting for me to be forced to reducing my intelligence to spending 50 minutes on a front and back fill in the blanks. I want to get away from it, I want to be studying psychology and how the mind works. I can't take it anymore, I'm sick of dealing with people who can't comprehend the most simple concepts. You waste 4 years of your life in high school and for what? To be taught useless concepts that have close to nothing to do with everyday life. Oh you need to learn to write essays in college, then teach them how to write essays. Not me, I understand how to write an essay, someone teach me how to do math that I need for psychology and forensics.Why? Because I have a sinking feeling that I won't need to find the Area of a Rectangle, or the circumfrance of a circle. I can't do a thing about it either, I can't take it.

For some reason can't get any of the adults to understand how much pain it's causing me. I haven't been able to find motivation in any of the school work because I feel so powerless. If anyone can help me find a way to get them to understand, or if anyone feels the same as me please respond. Thank you.