Hi Everyone, Thank you so much for the quik responses.
jack'smom , right on the money with the testing lack of experience...in fact you jogged my memory in that during State testing , the teacher ( NOT this regular teacher since she suddenly took a " leave of absence " for a month when the district came to the campus to investigate our complaints ) called me after the first day of State testing and said my child and a few in class friends were challenging each other for "speed" in taking the test ! haha, as a result my child skipped two pages !!! She allowed them to go back and complete them because of their inexperience with a warning to slow down next time.
If my child skipped any pages on the OLSAT under the regular teacher, NO WAY would she bring that to anyones attention.
Is it possible for parents to see the original test booklet ? I have given the OLSAT a long time ago and I know they are returned to the test center for scoring... Any advise on this ?

Also, at this school, this teacher is like the gate keeper to the gifted/talented tag. She has actually laughed in the face of parents who have requested their child be tested ( before they went to the test-all policy) and of course told them "no".
Dont know how to go about getting a different test situation.
This same teacher signed my other two childrens documents.

I would like to have all my ducks in a row before I approach them for a possible retest aka , know whether or not it is possible since i suspect by allowing us to do so would be admitting again their teacher intentionally acted against our childs best interest due to personal bias etc...

Any further advice or support is greatly appreciated.