Well she tells me that she is bored, she says that she falls to sleep in class. I asked her if it is happening in the morning before lunch or after. She tells me that it happens both before and after. I know she is getting ample sleep. So I find it odd that she would just fall out at school like that. Which makes me feel that there is truth to her statement.

She has also mentioned that the other girls in class want to talk about "dumb kiddy" stuff. She doesn't seem to know how to associate with them. She has older cousins and friends thereof which she does just fine with. She also attends a theater group that has ages 8-18 in it. She loves that. The older kids are really receptive to her, and she them.

Other than that. Nothing. She also sees a therapist once a month, we just met with her last week. Her report to me was that my DD is doing great. She is much more focused then when they first met. She told me that she seems happier. She then asked me if I ever thought about asking the school to advance her in math. (Which makes me wonder now if that was brought about by my DD asking me for more work).

Thanks for reading, and taking the time to respond!
-Albionkids