first off, subs need to follow the 504/IEP as well, special teachers, gym teacher, etc... everybody that comes across your child. Been there, done that... I bit my tongue the first 10 times, then blew a casket.... in the last 2 years, EVERY sub has abided by his 504 and made a special note about all they did, music teacher, gym teacher,etc all are aware of his accomodations. Unfortunately, I took too many years trying to be understanding and accomodating to the administration and teachers, and learning the ropes. Once I put my foot down and started to document 504 violations via email, I'm amazed at how well my son is doing, and how receptive and accomodating everyone is. (I'm sure they run and hide when I come into the building)

I would make sure you add that signature part on the agenda. Who cares what the one teacher is resistant at doing, your child needs it. You don't get to pick and choose your work requirements. I would make sure you get something added that his writing be limited in all possible circumstances, and 2x the time allotment for any inclass assignement requiring writing. Try to make it vague, its their job to try to make it very specific.