Sorry I confused people with my original post...

We received the letter last year just before the end of school. DS had been early entranced (in January, at age 4) to private K at the school mentioned in the letter (not the school DS and K attend now). G's father felt that my son wasn't "qualified" to graduate (despite never having met DS...) We ended up not attending the graduation after G's father threatened to disrupt the ceremony if we attended. The private school spinelessly asked us not to come. We had invited relatives from out of town to see the little performance the kids were going to do. Instead, we baked cupcakes and had a family pool party.

Later, I found out that DS' teacher was actually babysitting G after school at G's house and that she was very chummy with his family and with K's family. She talked a lot to them about her opinions of DS and complained to them about having him placed in her class. It was totally unprofessional...

Anyway...like I said, I thought it was all water under the bridge and then I find out that K is in DS' new class this year! My plan is to not say anything about it at all...unless it becomes a problem. Chances are, DS and K will not be in the same second grade class next year anyway.

Ugh. I hate the idea of these toxic people poisoning others against DS...I hope that doesn't happen.

Otherwise, the first grade class is going great!

Cathy

Last edited by Cathy A; 03/12/08 03:52 PM.