I also tend to have a few going at the same time
� I Shall Wear Midnight by Terry Pratchett -- We are reading this out loud as a family. My kids have loved this sub-series about Tiffany Aching and the Wee Free Men from his Discworld books. My kids love his sense of humor. This one has started out a little darker than some of the others so I may read ahead to see if it will continue to be appropriate.
� Ranger's Apprentice Series -- reading with DD8. Enjoying the characters but getting a little tired of the finer points of archery and sword fights.
� Change Your Story, Change Your Life by Stephanie Tolan -- Just downloaded it from her website (it's free) but haven't gotten very far. I'm hoping it will give me some ideas for helping DD cope with some of her anxiety issues.
� To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee -- never got around to reading this one before. I'm loving it. Too bad she never wrote anything else.
� The English Patient -- re-reading because book club wanted to do it. Liking it better this time. It's very different reading this in my 40s as opposed to the first time in my late twenties.