Thank you, thank you ColinsMum! I feel better just knowing that you are understanding and took the time to write back smile Yes, page 10 is exactly what I've been looking at and fretting about frown You are right...His math problem solving is at 90% but math adding flunecy at 6% (he showed slow processing on his IQ's and I just realized that this math fluency was timed, so I had to chuckle a little there...No suprises) What really surprised me was the so low (5%)pseudoword decoding when the kid reads and comprehends college textbooks...Just so odd to me. One more thing that alarmed me was when I got a copy of the test and the three low scores he received (pseudoword decoding, spelling, and adding fluency) were circled...I don't know why, but I just feel like they are going to come at me with that for some reason, though those areas really (to me) have really no relevance to the subject acceleration we are asking for...Or does it? With such low percentages, do I need to be concerned with a hidden LD? Should I be questioning them about services or any accommadations? Non-timed tests for instance? Are his low percentages in those areas low enough to qualify for a LD? (5%, 13%, and 6%)Sigh...