Ugh...Need help please! smile I have been googling trying to understand clearly what the "Differences Between Composite Standard Scores" sheet actually all signifies on the WIAT-III. There are 11 out of 21 catagories with a "yes" under "significant difference" That really worries me!!! An example is Mathematics vs. Math Fluency with a difference of 32, critical value (significance Level .01) 11.3 and a base rate of <_ 1% ??? Do the "yes" signifiy a potential LD or underachievement? I assume that the "difference" column is the difference between his potential (WISC he took) and his achievement? What numbers under "difference", "critical value" and "base rate" signify a LD and/or underachievement? How can you tell the difference between a real LD and underachievement due to underchallenging work for so long? What subtests would point toward ADD? Sorry, a lot of questions here! I feel like this should be easier than what I'm making of it, but I feel so confused! Many thank you's in advance smile