Hi all,

I have an appointment with DD's teacher next thursday and I would like to have a list of questions to know exactly what is going on with DD.

I have made a list and I would like very much to have you opinion/comments/suggestions...

Here is the list:

1. Which activities has she done? And of these, which ones is she doing 'bad' or not according to instructions?
2. Has she tried any activity for which Mrs Teacher thinks she is not ready or is too difficult for her? In particular, I want to know about geography puzzels.
3. How is she doing with numbers and counting? (at home she has started to do simple addition of her head)
4. In activities like the pink tower, or the cilinders is the concept behind the activity verbally explained?
5. She reports very often that othr kids find her naughty. What is going on there? Are they bullying her already?

Is there any more questions I may ask to have a clear picture of DD's situation in the classroom? They have to be very specific so I can get real information, not just 'she is doing fine' bs.

About the geographic puzzels, I got her one with The Netherlands and DD's like it very much and has no difficulty whatsoever in doing it (is 12 pieces, one for each province). I ask her if she would like to have similar one for Spain and Germany and she was very interested and eager about them. Then I told her that she could do them at the school too. And she told me that the ones of the school were too difficult for her!!!

I just forgot to add TIA!
(I am trying to type and watch Malcom X at the same time, while I strech my ear in case DD or DS awake....)

Last edited by Isa; 03/08/08 02:44 PM. Reason: see last sentence