We just went through the death of my grandfather. �The other day Wyatt 3.5 brought it up. �He said, Mamma, who's going to be my Mamma when you die? �I almost said, who asked you that, then I realized he asked himself that. �He already asked me earlier what happens if I get sick, or you get sick, or Esperanza gets sick, or dada gets sick. �I said, if one of us gets sick we'll just get better, it's only if you get very old and very sick, then you die. �( -10 points Mamma). �So I said, who do u want to be your Mamma if I die? �He said, you can't die until you get like Pompa (very old). �I said, you're right. �He said, but when you die I'm going to call somebody else Mamma. �I asked who he wanted to call Mamma after I die. �He settled on choosing my aunt. �I wonder if he noticed she's older than me.
I'm writing this post because he just asked me, "when I was in your belly how did you get me out?". I showed him a video of a water birth. �He said �that's a bellybutton. �Then later he told me, that wasn't a bellybutton, was it? �I didn't want to answer because I didn't want him saying the word vagina in public. �He already runs out of the bathroom saying, Mamma! �I pooped! �I wiped my butt and I washed my hands! �A little loudly for my preference, at least at the restaurant. �Anyway, he's still asking. �I'm about to show him a more graphic video from YouTube. �Maybe I can still get out of telling him the word for it.

Youth lives by personality, age lives by calculation. -- Aristotle on a calendar