Thanks a lot! I've cleaned up things a bit, and have a pretty good system for including links now. I'm currently working on these main items:

1) Categorization scheme for local resources (sorry for the delay, Giftodd)
2) Rating system for resources
3) Documentation on how to add new pages
4) Finishing adding all stub pages (the skeleton of the information) I can identify as useful

I found a few pre-existing rating and polling extensions for Wikimedia, but I haven't finished evaluating them and checking them for weaknesses. I might write my own too.

I wanted to knock out a simple scheme for including links to external resources because I wanted even stub pages to add a little bit of value initially to the average reader. I took the time to scope out which gifted forums are still at least nominally alive and kicking. I found that of the gifted-oriented sites that have forums, some are much more current on the article/non-forum content side, and others have more useful content in the forums. There are a lot of dead sites out there, unfortunately.

Another reason I've done the links that way is that I figure it might actually lead to more content being dumped into the wiki. I hope the links are helpful in searching for more content, and I've actually used them that way a couple of times already.

Links to a few pages so you can see what the latest look and feel and link changes look like. The content is extremely bare-bones so far, and I'm aware of many weaknesses (e.g. the redundance of the links on some giftedness-related pages), but I welcome any feedback.
chess Ruf's LOG DYS

Striving to increase my rate of flow, and fight forum gloopiness. sick