Thanks. I am going to ask the physical therapist what he thinks about the yoga balls. It looks like it could be helpful since one of my son's problems is tight muscles--more on one side than the other and it is the muscle imbalance that makes me worry that if I have him do any exercise wrong or if he doesn't do it enough that it will make things worse.

Last night one of the straps came off of the brace and I had to wake up my husband so he could fix it. I really have to learn not to panic when this kind of thing happens because I know it makes it harder for my son. I don't know what I would do without my husband. It was hard to sleep after the brace problem because I was worried that the strap wouldn't hold, but it did.

Today my son has another performance but it is inside so it will be easier.

Yesterday, my son used an accommodation for his dysgraphia for the end of semester test in his writing composition class--his iPhone. There were 13 short answer essay questions requiring at least three sentences each and there was no way my son could write that much in one hour.

But he can type so fast using two fingers (one thumb and one index finger) that he finished the test before anyone else. He emailed the answers he had typed to the teacher. It was so easy. I don't think any of the other students saw him with the iPhone so he didn't feel uncomfortable using this accommodation.