I had not considered early admission before joining this forum. My meeting was just positioning for fall 2009, as it is so competitive. And she was interested in doing it.

So I agree, I should not bring it up in the email. The major topic we covered was DD preschool. She wanted me to consider going back to Hollingworth -- if they took her in with the 4s -- but they would not commit to that (birth deadline is 9/1 and strict) even though the tester said she would put it on DD's test results that she should be in with the 4s. Or go to St. Ann's in Brooklyn, which is an hour's commute when the subways cooperate. My thoughts are that DD's teachers at her Montessori are particularly accomodative and good for DD. Maybe next year, she will get really bored, I do not know.

So it may be just a meeting to establish a relationship and profile for DD and fall 2009 kindergarten. I just want to look at all the options. Particularly since DD is reading and her math skills are so strong and she isn't even 3.5 yet.

And after doing the research and seeing how my motivation died early, I started to worry and obsess. She is so interested in learning.

So I appreciate your comments and sorry for the confusion. I am getting up at 3 am to deal with Europe in this work. And it helps me that I can still pick up DD from school but I haven't laid off enough home responsibilities while working a 40 hour work week -- that I haven't done is a long time.

So I will set the meeting up, focus on positioning DD for fall 2009 and bring up early admission to see if they think it is a good idea. And let them carry it.

Thank you everyone.

Ren