I am starting new speciifc new topics, because I am sometimes get lost in 10 pages of comments.

Hunter wants to meet DD3 this spring. I have to write the follow up email shortly and DH and I were talking about that.

They want to meet her because of the test scores on the gifted preschool at Columbia test screens and my comments when I had called to make inquiries about PG accomodations.

We do not know if early entrance to kindergarten is an option, or how it will go.

I just wanted to ask for help in what you would include in the follow up email.

We are going to talk about her non-linear moments and her rising linear abilities in both math and reading. Her retentive ability is so strong that we are constantly cycling books from the library. We read it once and she memorizes it so she can't practice reading the second time.

I am wondering if some of her reading is non linear and some linear. Sometimes she reads quickly and sometimes she has to slowly sound it out.

She does have the interest to dig deep on a topic. Her cousin, in nursing school, sent her an anatomy placemat. On a library trip soon after, she saw an anatomy book and spent 30+ minutes with her father going over it. DH is a physician so it may have added color to the conversation.

DD3 is a September birthday so she is also on the young side with regular entrance to kindergarten and is also 25% on height and weight. Although, physically strong and capable (does ballet with 4s &5s) and gymnastics, she is small.

All comments appreciated.

Ren