Just out of curiosity, I had my ds10 take this test this morning. He is adhd inattentive and unmedicated today because there's no school. He had rolled out of bed minutes before I sat him in front of the computer. I didn't feed him breakfast. His 2 brothers and 2 sisters were in and out of the kitchen (computer room) the whole time. So I basically set him up for failure smile
At first he seemed interested in the test. Maybe for the first 10 questions. Then he asked why he was doing the test, why it was in spanish and what "Raven's v. wisc" meant. After about 10 more questions he tried to decode the spanish text. At that point I went to shower so I don't know if he got up or not. When I came back he had 19 questions left. He did about 10 more then helped his little brother with a video game (5 min break). Then he finished.

He scored 46/60, 95th percentile and IQ 133. On the wisc he scored 143 on PRI with a 19 in matrix reasoning. So, what can we learn from this? I should never open up a gifted testing center in my kitchen.