Jamie,
Perhaps if you bring in some articles, phrase them as your starting point for your requests for your kids. You wanted the teacher to have them and look them over so that you are both talking the same language next year. You might tell her you will gladly work with her and try to help out with what is necessary. You might also tell her that you thought with the entire summer ahead of you, perhaps you and her could get something in place before the year, because you do want to cause minimum disruption to the plans she has for the rest of the class. I would definitely talk scores, but just to give the teacher a concrete starting place to work from. Lots of parents think their kids are bright. The numbers will make the teacher understand that yours are above the norm and that your concerns are based on evidence.

These are just my two cents. I like teachers to feel like even though I am going to stand my ground about getting my children what they need academically, that there are lots of different routes to get that, and that I am a partner in this. I also think that approaching the teachers early is a great approach because if your child is disruptive when bored, the teacher will shift focus to behavior once class has startedand you will have to constantly redirect the teacher to speak with you about the academics.