WE will be be circling in the same problem which is 'no child left behind'. My son is not a average child. He needs more of everything the school can provide but, he is not behind so okey?.I have Many Friends, their children are taking extra lessons because they are behind. I saw the "special education classroom"
Smart tables, I pads, one by one teaching. I know my boy isnt behind, he is above but struggling in the classroom and no help? Why? WHY? When He was 2 years old he was more happy. In school years, The more He was craving to learn, The more he struggeled. Now he is upset and somehow broken. When He was four years old,He was talking about special magnetic shose he will design for his space shuttle, he was playing with the numbers. Every morning he was running to our bedroom with his silly ideas.( "Oh momy you know what? I will make a space shuttle just behave like a light. IF it can behave like a light I think he can go faster but momy I need to know more. Can you teach me? School can teach me ? No I can not, school can not. but Why ? WHY? WHY?). Now He is learning to disobey and become lazy.He is still the same child I know but he lost his connection. His grade score is getting worse. He is tired.