If you could enter the HG magnet with solid evalutation in placeand strategies it could help, given they're open to it and understand the full wiring of more highly gifted children.

My DD is very sensitive to chemicals, which runs in the family and is related to the food dye sensitivity, but one thing about a school environment, possibly for your DD, is they use hand sanitizer and those bleachy wipes (don't want to say a brand name!) so much in the elementary school classrooms. I've actually seen my DD completely change her personality after all the tables were wiped down and they usually have that as a classroom chore also.

Is there a difference in the type of cleaning products you use at home and at school? Were those wipes or the hand sanitizers etc. on the supply list?

My DD's new private school is not the perfect fit - but much better than anything she's had in the past but two environmental issues that help are 1) it's alot smaller and quieter, including the lunchroom, which helps because she has that auditory issue where, when there is too much noise she can't hear (or process? anything 2)they don't use those wipes or hand sanitizers, the kids just wash their hands with soap and water. The school actually smells much less chemically when you go in there (can you tell I don't like that - we are a vinegar/baking soda house!)