Gifted Issues Discussion homepage
Posted By: KatieB77 EPGY Open Enrollment - 05/14/13 01:38 AM
Hi,
Does anybody know of any online homeschool groups or co-ops who are doing EPGY Open Enrollment? My older two did traditional EPGY several years ago, and I was really happy with the program. I just found out about EPGY's open enrollment for my younger two twins, and it's MUCH more affordable, but requires that you be affiliated with a school or homeschool group that is registered. I'm trying to find a group that I can register them under!
Thanks for any suggestions
Posted By: nicoleva Re: EPGY Open Enrollment - 05/15/13 12:14 PM
I would like to find a group as well. I see several homeschool groups listed. I'm considering starting a group but am afraid it may take awhile to get it listed and I'd like to have our kids start in the next month.
Posted By: teachermom7 Re: EPGY Open Enrollment - 05/15/13 01:50 PM
Open enrollment info:

http://epgy.stanford.edu/school/openenroll/info

On the interest for you need a minimum of 8 interested adults to form a group.

We also have done traditional/application based enrollment. The open enrollment is significantly less expensive, but read thru the FAQs to see if it is a good fit.
Posted By: teachermom7 Re: EPGY Open Enrollment - 05/15/13 01:50 PM
..."interest form"
Posted By: W'sMama Re: EPGY Open Enrollment - 05/15/13 02:12 PM
melmichigan runs the group my daughter is in. You can message her to see if there's more room. http://giftedissues.davidsongifted.org/BB/ubbthreads.php/users/1758/melmichigan.html

Or of course you can always start your own.
Posted By: gabalyn Re: EPGY Open Enrollment - 05/15/13 03:42 PM
I am going to PM you all with the e-mail address of someone I know who runs an EPGY group.
Posted By: Rila Re: EPGY Open Enrollment - 05/15/13 04:27 PM
I would like to join a group as well.
Posted By: Rila Re: EPGY Open Enrollment - 05/15/13 04:31 PM
I am interested to join an existing group or newly formed one.
Posted By: Zina Re: EPGY Open Enrollment - 05/19/13 02:57 AM
I am interested to join an existing group too. Could you let me know any groups please? Thank you!
© Gifted Issues Discussion Forum