Gifted Issues Discussion homepage
Posted By: genosnickers Sea World Camps - 04/06/09 08:24 PM
Hi,
I am going to attend Sea World Orlandos carrer camp for grades 7-8 this summer. Has anyone been there before and have any stories? How educational is it?
Posted By: Bassetlover Re: Sea World Camps - 04/06/09 09:18 PM
Is that the one that aired on TV as "Adventure Camp"? My child watched the show and though it looked great, but that may not be the one your talking about. Can you give more info?
Posted By: Lorel Re: Sea World Camps - 04/07/09 08:20 PM
I did an article on Sea World Orlando last year. I was impressed with the staff members and the way they respected the kids and spoke to them like real people. The camps sound really cool to me, but I don't have any experience with them.

Please let us know how it goes if you choose to attend!

Posted By: genosnickers Re: Sea World Camps - 04/14/09 10:22 PM
I know I am definatly going to attend this year.

Based on the research I have done it does sound like the tv show, but activities vary based on the park and program you choose.
Posted By: genosnickers Re: Sea World Camps - 08/08/09 09:29 PM
This camp is fairly educational and entremly stimulating. At Orlando 1n 09 all resident camps slept in 2 animal exhibits, snorkeled in a shark cage, and enjoyed everything Sea World, Discovery Cove, and Aquatica had to offer. Different ages also enjoyed other fun surprises in addition to what I have mentioned above. Campers come from around the country, and world, so that is a fun plus too. I would highly recommend these camps to anyone who loves animals.
© Gifted Issues Discussion Forum