Gifted Issues Discussion homepage
Posted By: Mark D. New Davidson Academy discussion forum - 02/24/09 09:33 PM
For those of you who may have been considering The Davidson Academy, I just wanted to invite you to join the Davidson Academy of Nevada Discussion Forum. This brand-new forum is designed to be a �welcome wagon� for prospective parents considering the Academy for their children. Families of prospective Davidson Academy students and current Academy families will interact and discuss community, employment, housing, sibling issues and more. Join today!
Posted By: Lorel Re: New Davidson Academy discussion forum - 02/24/09 10:39 PM
Mark-

If you guys would open up a school in my area, we'd be there in a heartbeat!
Posted By: Jool Re: New Davidson Academy discussion forum - 02/24/09 10:50 PM
Ditto! smile
Posted By: Tall boys Re: New Davidson Academy discussion forum - 02/24/09 11:48 PM
Me 3!!!
Posted By: bayareamom Re: New Davidson Academy discussion forum - 02/27/09 07:08 PM
Seriously why not open branches
Posted By: Mia Re: New Davidson Academy discussion forum - 02/28/09 05:06 PM
And us! Can't move to Nevada but wish something similar was available here. frown
Posted By: Isa Re: New Davidson Academy discussion forum - 02/28/09 08:08 PM
Originally Posted by bayareamom

Yes please, outside US as well, like in The Netherlands....

Posted By: AntsyPants Re: New Davidson Academy discussion forum - 03/19/10 09:26 PM
does anyone know if that board will be back? it's been down for a while (or i can't access it at least!) and I would love to connect with families at the DA. as we are considering a move if DS8 is accepted. thanks!
Posted By: Grinity Re: New Davidson Academy discussion forum - 03/22/10 02:40 AM
I don't know if that board is back, but I do know that folks are connecting through facebook. Try there!

Good luck with acceptance and the move. I toured the school last summer and was very very very impressed.
Best Wishes,
Grinity
Posted By: Mama22Gs Re: New Davidson Academy discussion forum - 03/22/10 12:47 PM
Joanna, you might try PM'ing Mark Dlugosz.
Posted By: Cricket2 Re: New Davidson Academy discussion forum - 03/22/10 12:53 PM
Originally Posted by bayareamom
I'd be happy to help with branch creation in Colorado smile!
Posted By: Mark D. Re: New Davidson Academy discussion forum - 03/22/10 05:59 PM
Hi Joanna -

As for the Davidson Academy Discussion Forum, we actually decided to suspend operations on that one for the time being. It wasn't very active and generating a lot of spam. However, as Grinity mentioned, we are actively using Facebook, and a lot of potential and current Academy families are connecting over that. Here is the Davidson Institute's Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Davidson-Institute-for-Talent-Development/107118226318

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

© Gifted Issues Discussion Forum