Gifted Issues Discussion homepage
Seriously!! I am stressed about this new middle school, and its various ways to display homework information.
Edmodo
Twitter
Blackboard
Remind
Agendas
and more.....
I have 2 in this school so it's 2 times each of the above. DD10 is EF challenged. I am drowning in a sea of electronic information!!! I emailed all DD's teachers to remind them of her 504 accommodations, and the only one to respond is going on maternity leave. DD already was sad that she didn't get a paper turned in yesterday - day 3 of school. I told her that the next 2 weeks the teachers will see how she does so don't fret, but I am fretting! This is ridiculous. Why don't schools use one system only!!!
I could use a hug or a margarita or advice. Please. eek
This is ridiculous. The teachers should use a unified system.

Can you get any (or ideally all) of these set up to forward to your email or facebook? Look in settings .... I'm nearly certain you can do this with twitter.

Alternatively, the kids should set up 10 or so different electronic ways to submit their homework, and then have the teachers have to go pull them!

Alternatively, alternatively, I'd gladly buy you a pitcher on the rocks with salt.
© Gifted Issues Discussion Forum