Gifted Issues Discussion homepage
Just wanted to post that those that live near/around Central Florida, MASA has their new Fall schedule up on their website for Saturday classes -DS7 can't wait - the Sept one is all about castle architecture and aeronautics :-) here is the site...
http://www.masaflorida.org/
We (DS7) are going to try the Sept. class also. I have to make sure I am not scheduled to work that day. We live 1 1/2 hours away, so will probably come up Friday night. How can you beat castles and aeronautics???!!! love it smile Nan
That's great - it is a little over an hour for us as well - we just sent our money in today - maybe we can look out for each other?
Thanks Belle, I'll check out the new schedule.
Ooh Sept and Nov look really good.
We're hoping to go this month too - hope we're not too late signing up.
We have one more year before my daughter can attend. She's in Pre-K this year. frown
Thinking we might do October and December. We even live nearby!
My DS7 had a BLAST at MASA today - they focused on aeronautics and castle architecture and he got in the car with such a grin on his face :-) The first thing he said was that I needed to send in the form for October because he didn't want to miss it. It made me so happy to see him smile - he is SO mis-understood by other kids sometimes and his self-esteem has been so low lately and he has really, really SO badly wanting to make a friend that "gets" him. So I am grateful that there are programs out there like MASA :-)
I'm so glad to hear that! We had scheduling conflicts and couldn't go...hope to make it to Oct!
© Gifted Issues Discussion Forum