Gifted Issues Discussion homepage
Posted By: KBakerR Update on School for the Gifted in NH - 07/08/10 08:25 PM
please share this information with your friends too

Scholars' Academy NH has 6 open spots for this Fall - ALL with scholarships available!!! If $ was holding you back from applying and giving your gifted child the BEST elementary education in Southern NH, it's no longer an issue! APPLY NOW!

http://www.scholarsacademynh.org/

Feel free to contact me with questions.
kateisrosie at gmail dot com

Kate Richards

PS If the application fee is an obstacle for your family that can be waved as well with a simple written request.
Posted By: Val Re: Update on School for the Gifted in NH - 07/08/10 09:04 PM
Oh my. I grew up in NH; you're making me want to go home.

Val
Posted By: KBakerR Re: Update on School for the Gifted in NH - 07/08/10 11:03 PM
it is nice here in NH, Val smile
I've never lived in NH but I have family that does and I've visited many times. It really is beautiful.

Val: what part of NH did you live in?
Posted By: Speechie Re: Update on School for the Gifted in NH - 07/15/10 02:07 PM
Thanks for the update!! I'm in NH and my LO will be going to K in 2 more years- your school is definitely on my radar and I'm watching with great interest how it is developing. I'm happy to hear how well things are going, and FWIW, I met someone recently who had heard great things about your program smile
Posted By: PoppaRex Re: Update on School for the Gifted in NH - 07/16/10 08:03 PM
I actually lived in Hooksett for a year back in 76 or so... I imagine it's changed and may even have a traffic light now? What i remember most was a neighbor's sled dogs howling at the moon and fisher cats screaming in the night. Awsome place!

2 1/2 hour commute just wouldn't work though :-(
Posted By: Val Re: Update on School for the Gifted in NH - 07/16/10 09:00 PM
Originally Posted by Katelyn'sM om
I've never lived in NH but I have family that does and I've visited many times. It really is beautiful.

Val: what part of NH did you live in?

Plymouth! Gateway to the White Mountains! Home of the Baker and Pemigewassett rivers (great for tubing)! Unbearably cold in the winter (October through April)! smile Seriously, though, apart from the cold, I miss it there A LOT.

Val
Posted By: RobotMom Re: Update on School for the Gifted in NH - 07/16/10 10:32 PM
Next time we go visit my sister in Auburn, we'll stop by and see the school - I know right where it is
I haven't been to Plymouth but it sounds wonderful! Might have to check it out the next time I'm up there. Beyond the main cities of Portsmouth (my favorite), Concord and Manchester; I have also spent time in Wolfeboro and Freedom due to family visits. I really don't think there is an ugly spot in all of New Hampshire. If there is, I sure haven't found it!

© Gifted Issues Discussion Forum