Gifted Issues Discussion homepage
https://www.mage.education/ There is a new, flexible not for profit, private gifted micro school, Midwest Academy for Gifted Education (MAGE) opening in Chicago, IL this fall - please feel free to message on here or reach out to Irene.gottlieb@mage.education with questions. More info:

Hi, I am a DYS parent. Several DYS parents living in or near the City of Chicago, along with non-DYS parents, gifted educators and gifted and regular health service professionals and other interested parties have come together to form a much needed new school due to the lack of options in the city itself. We are looking to get the word out. We are also looking to provide intellectually stimulating options for the gifted in the area and support for parents, long term. Even if you are not interested in enrolling, please consider signing up for our mailing list and indicate that you want to be emailed for public events at the school. If you are an educator interested in applying for a job, feel free to reach out also.

The vision is that a gifted family would be able to send all their children to just one school, JK-HS where most of their social, emotional and academic needs would be met. We will be looking to add pre-K very soon. Applications are free, for now. We specialize in the top 2%, especially HG-PG.

This is a one-time posting though I may post in more than one topic just in case. Our Davidson Coordinator knows that I am posting about this in this forum.
bump
Where is this school located?
© Gifted Issues Discussion Forum