Gifted Issues Discussion homepage
Posted By: pdspayne Chicago Area Testing - 04/25/13 08:44 PM
Hi - I was wondering if anyone can provide a list or recommend a source for testing in the Chicagoland area? We are looking at having our DS age 10 tested. Thank you.
Posted By: frannieandejsmom Re: Chicago Area Testing - 04/26/13 11:23 PM
We used Dr. Michelle Navarro. Her office is in Lake Zurich. She is WONDERFUL! She will give you the WISC results immediately and a written report within 2 weeks. She will also have a follow up meeting with you. She takes bc/bs insurance if that is your carrier.
Posted By: Mk13 Re: Chicago Area Testing - 04/26/13 11:58 PM
Originally Posted by frannieandejsmom
We used Dr. Michelle Navarro. Her office is in Lake Zurich. She is WONDERFUL! She will give you the WISC results immediately and a written report within 2 weeks. She will also have a follow up meeting with you. She takes bc/bs insurance if that is your carrier.

would you recommend her for 2E kids too? I'm starting to look around so we can take our boys somewhere to get private testing done when we really have the need.

I remember there is someone up here in our area in Gurnee I think? Don't remember the name though.
Posted By: frannieandejsmom Re: Chicago Area Testing - 04/27/13 02:00 AM
I do believe she works with 2e as well
Posted By: MES Re: Chicago Area Testing - 04/27/13 02:13 AM
Elizabeth Mika is in Gurnee. I am not sure if she "does 2e" but she can certainly do the WISC and WIAT.
© Gifted Issues Discussion Forum