Gifted Issues Discussion homepage
Posted By: Grinity Free WPPSI - 03/11/12 10:45 PM
I just saw this -
The Gifted Development Center (GDC) has been invited to participate in a study to extend the norms on the WPPSI-IV as high as possible and is seeking participants.... between 2 ½ and 7 ½, whether or not they have had an IQ test. The study must be completed by April 2 - only five weeks away! The testing is free and participants will gain a valid IQ score which they will receive in September, after they have created the extended norms. Children under 4 will receive $20 and children 4 and over will receive $40. There are 10 sites throughout the United States: Denver, CO; Omaha, NE; Dallas, TX; Los Osos, CA; Palo Alto, CA; St. Louis, MO; Gulf Breeze, FL; Des Moines, IA; Wells, ME; and Burke, VA. For all the details on this study, please click
http://www.gifteddevelopment.com/

Nice to be able to help the whole community while getting a free IQ score.

Smiles,
Grinity
Posted By: beckylynn Re: Free WPPSI - 03/12/12 04:06 AM
Thank you! We did this for my 4 year old. We have already taken the SB-5 so I'm curious as to what her score will be on the WPPSI-IV!
Posted By: Sweetie Re: Free WPPSI - 03/12/12 03:18 PM
Gulf breeze is not the least bit convenient or I would be knocking on the door this morning.
Posted By: La Texican Re: Free WPPSI - 03/13/12 05:19 AM
Maybe I'm not too late. I'll fax the questionaires in the morning. Thanks lucounu for reposting. I would have missed that there was a Dallas option. All I saw was Colorado from the first post.
Keeping my fingers crossed hoping that we're selected.
Posted By: La Texican Re: Free WPPSI - 03/19/12 10:07 PM
I told my mom and grandmother we signed up for this opportunity and that we would know if we were selected by April 2nd. My mom said, "at least the deadline wasn't April 1st, April Fools Day. laugh
© Gifted Issues Discussion Forum