Gifted Issues Discussion homepage
Posted By: KansasMom Errors when trying to read threads? - 08/30/11 09:59 PM
I cannot get into the thread I started (or any threads) to read the responses. Am I the only one having this trouble??
no your not the only one. I don't see anyone online. I tried to notify Mark but keep receiving an error message frown
Posted By: Grinity Re: Errors when trying to read threads? - 08/30/11 10:48 PM
Me too - no quotes! weird PMs. I was able to use the 'notify' button.
I didnt think of that smile
Posted By: Mark D. Re: Errors when trying to read threads? - 08/31/11 12:19 AM
Hi everyone - I'm not sure what the issue was, but everything seems to be working correctly now. If anyone still has issues, please contact me at mdlugosz@davidsongifted.org to let me know. Thank you!

Mark
Posted By: Mark D. Re: Errors when trying to read threads? - 08/31/11 04:09 PM
Everything seems to be back to normal, except for the fact that the "Who's Online" area doesn't seem to be working. I'll get with our IT person on this and try to get it corrected ASAP.

Mark
Posted By: aculady Re: Errors when trying to read threads? - 09/06/11 06:10 PM
No, I can't get in to any threads to read them either. I can post a new reply if I go to the view "all" button on the thread in the forum index, and then click "new reply". then I can see the first message in the thread and respond to it - I think I can respond, anyway. It at least tells me that it worked. But I can't get into the thread to find out.
Posted By: Mark D. Re: Errors when trying to read threads? - 09/06/11 07:34 PM
Again, I'm sorry about the board problems. Everything should be working again now, and we'll keep our fingers crossed this doesn't happen again!

Mark
Posted By: triplejmom Re: Errors when trying to read threads? - 09/06/11 09:24 PM
Thanks for fixing it all up smile
© Gifted Issues Discussion Forum