Gifted Issues Discussion homepage
Posted By: MomOfTheFuture Robinson Center - Transition School - 11/18/08 05:46 AM
I'm wondering if anyone has any insightful/personal information on the Transition School offered through the Robinson Center at the University of Washington? Our DS has just taken the ACT and scored quite well overall. He has been interested in the TS program for about three years, however is anxious about the demands of the program and measuring up.

I realize that the ACT scores are just the first step, and that there are several steps before an offer to attend are even made. And even then, one has the option to say "No, thank you." However, I would love to connect with others who have more personal insight into the TS program so that we can be as informed as possible and help DS make the best decision possible for his future.
Posted By: Emm Re: Robinson Center - Transition School - 11/18/08 07:43 PM
Hi MOTF,

Our DD is very interested in this program as well, but is also worried about the demands. We have already applied, and I'd be happy to chat with you about it. DD has a close friend who is in the program right now.

Emm
© Gifted Issues Discussion Forum